MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE

My name's fox elipsus  :) coming over to Ireland from New York for my first ever concert in Cork... sorry to bother you, don't know anyone in town so telling all my fb friends... my songs are about peace & environment, inspired by Lennon and such... the live show is comical & free for all ages... sleeping in the car to make the tour possible, so since it's free, was hoping you might come & bring lots of family & friends, kids welcome :) my Mammy was from Ireland so coming here to sing is special for me... details below xx

Sat 27th Aug, starts 7pm - CORK
Tribes Coffee Shop, 8 Tuckey St

Earlier on Sat 27th: Nudefood Cafe in Dungarvan @ Noon, also Thu 25th 7pm Dublin, Fri 26th 6pm Waterford, Sun 28th 6pm Limerick, Mon 29th 6pm Galway, Tue 30th 6pm Belfast, check sites for info. oh & do you know any cheap local food places? kebabs curries chippy, Irish food, anything really?

Your friend - fox elipsus xx
(vids @ youtube.com/foxelipsus - cds @ elipsus.net )"

Comments